May Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Here are your poll results for the May contest.

      1st Place
      queenofegypt64...20 points

      2nd place
      tjgraves59...11 points

      3rd place
      corelphotopaint001...9 points
      wabash2552...9 points

      4th place
      skyp_99...5 points

      Thanks all for entering. All were great photos.
      Congratulations and Keep Shooting!
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2007
        Well such as it is here are the results from the May contest.

        1st Place
        Wabash2552....3 points

        2nd place
        jmbdreamillusions...2 points

        Very sad poll results since I was the only one who bothered to vote.
        Betty
        Co-Owner
        Photography_and_design
      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
          Here are the results for the May Photo contest

          1st PLace
          Corelphotopaint001...13 points

          2nd Place
          pi_crust...9 points

          3rd place
          jmbdreamillusions...7 points

          4th Place
          queenofegypt64...3 points

          5th Place
          wabash2552...2 points
          mckinleystudio...2 points

          Great Job everyone now get those photos in for the June contest.

          Just a reminder: I will be gone from June 11 to June 17 for my sons
          wedding in Florida. Ya the son that started this group. So I won't be
          on a lot. If you have anything for me to do in the group maybe Cyndi
          can get it or I will get on as often as I can. Or if it can wait I
          will get it as soon as I get home.
        • Cyndi
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
            Congrats to everyone who entered the contest,

            Betty,
            Have fun at your sons wedding and be sure to give him my best and good wishes.

            Like Betty said I'll be here for anyone anytime if you have any questions, just give me a yell.

            Cyndi
            Co-Owner
            Photography and Design

            Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
            Here are the results for the May Photo contest

            1st PLace
            Corelphotopaint001...13 points

            2nd Place
            pi_crust...9 points

            3rd place
            jmbdreamillusions...7 points

            4th Place
            queenofegypt64...3 points

            5th Place
            wabash2552...2 points
            mckinleystudio...2 points

            Great Job everyone now get those photos in for the June contest.

            Just a reminder: I will be gone from June 11 to June 17 for my sons
            wedding in Florida. Ya the son that started this group. So I won't be
            on a lot. If you have anything for me to do in the group maybe Cyndi
            can get it or I will get on as often as I can. Or if it can wait I
            will get it as soon as I get home.

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Photography_and_design-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:Photography_and_design-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Jim and Betty
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
              Here are the results for the May photo Contest.

              1st Place
              clicknstick (1)...7 points

              2nd Place
              pi_crust (1)...6 points
              picturemaker22(1)...6 points
              wabash2552 (3)...6 Points
              corelphotopaint001 (2)...6 Points

              3rd place
              clicknstick (2)...4 Points

              4th Place
              corelphotopaint001 (3)...3 points
              breezanemom (2)...3 Points

              5th Place
              jmbdreamillusions (1)...2 Points
              breezanemom (1)...2 points

              Congratulations to all...we had a lot of great photos this month and it was a hard decision to vote, Keep up the good work.
            • wabash2552
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
                Sorry I am late with this but I have had a couple of sickly days.

                1st place
                jmbdreamillusions (1)...7 points

                2nd place
                wabash2552 (1)... 6 points
                corelphotopaint001 (1)... 6points

                3rd place
                graham (2)....4 points

                4th place
                graham (3)...3 points

                5th place
                graham (1)... 1 point
                corelphotopaint001 (3) ... 1 point

                Thank you all for being so patient with me. I love you all.
                Betty
                Owner
                Photography_and_design
              • Steve Broesder
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                  No problem Betty, we love you too.

                  Jeanna, beautiful shot.  I like the way the light makes the flower glow.  Very well done.  Did you use any additional lighting, or reflectors, or was it all natural?

                  Again Jeanna, congratulation.

                  Steve Broesder
                  Forsyth Computer Club

                  www.wix.com/MatthewKidomen/Matthew-Kidomen

                       (my web page.  Needs a little work, but is ok for now.)

                  www.FredLewisPhotos.com
                  Friend and Great Auto Racing Photographer. Seen in many magazines, books and even on a model here and there.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010
                    THanks Steve, it was all natural, basically waited for right time of day and lighting and for people to stop getting in my way! THank you everyone! and Betty, we're all rooting for you!

                    Jeanna