March Photo contest

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      here are your results for the March photo contest.

      1st Place
      wabash2552...24 points

      2nd place
      tweety4620....21 points

      3rd place
      corelphotopaint001...14 points

      4th place
      stonewareetc...11 points

      5th place
      mizsassygrl...7 points

      6th place
      jim_cosme...6 points
      queenofegypt64...6 points
      skyp_99...6 points

      Since wabash25552 won in January the feature photo will be second
      place winner tweety4620 and they will have to select the next topic.
      Thank you all for your great entries.
      Happy Shooting!
    • Cyndi
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        Congratulations to Betty on winning and to all the
        others who took the time to enter. Lets see about
        getting more and more people to enter the next one.

        Cyndi
        Co-Moderator
        queenofegypt64@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
          I just wanted to clear something up in case some of you were
          wondering. I posted the second place winner because I thought it was
          January I won the contest, instead it was December that I won so I
          could have posted my photo but as I made the mistake I am leaving it
          as is.
          I guess I will learn to double check before I change things.
          Guess you never get too old to learn from your mistakes.
          BettModerator
          Photography_and_design

          --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, Cyndi
          <queenofegypt64@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations to Betty on winning and to all the
          > others who took the time to enter. Lets see about
          > getting more and more people to enter the next one.
          >
          > Cyndi
          > Co-Moderator
          > queenofegypt64@...

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Tammy
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006
            not sure if i can do it or not but since the mistake was made i with
            draw the right to choose the topic Betty you do it.i didnt win you
            did you take it and choose im happy with second this was my first
            time taking a pic with digital cam was excited to just to even win
            second place.an honest mistake was made and i think you should be the
            one to make that choice not me--- In
            Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, "Jim and Betty"