December Photo Contest Winner

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      The winner of the December Photo contest is wabash2552 (me). I really
      enjoy these contest and it has taught me so much about taking good
      photos. And this teaching comes from all the great photographers in
      this group, So I want to thank each of you for giving me the knowledge
      to take these photos. If it weren't for you I wouldn't know where to
      begin.

      Here are the Poll results:
      1st place
      wabash2552....17 Points

      2nd place
      mizsassygrl...14 points

      3rd place
      queenofegypt64...13 points

      4th place
      skyp_99....12 points

      5th Place
      stonewareetc...7 points

      Thanks for the great entries...and I look forward to learning more
      from you every day and hope the coming year brings everyone all they
      want out of life.
      Keep Shooting!
      Betty
      Moderator
      Photography_and_design
    • Cyndi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Congrats Betty, Loved the photo.

        Come on folks now enter the first contest of 2006.

        Cyndi
        Co-moderator
        queenofegypt64@...