November contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Great work everyone...This months winner was
      Jim_cosme..Congratulations Jim. All of the photos were winners
      because they were great.

      1st Place
      jim_cosme...18 points

      2nd Place
      stormedancing...13 points

      3rd Place
      skyp_99...11 points

      4th place
      corelphotopaint001...9 points
      wabash2552...9 points

      5th place
      mizsassygrl...7 points
      stonewareetc....7 points

      6th place
      dmackeown...5 points

      7th place
      brianblankenship...3 points
      queenofegypt64...3 points
      short_carper...3 points
      starnescr...3 points

      8th place
      boxwoodstitch...1 point

      Great Job everyone! Keep shooting.
      Lets go for our best contest ever and Make December have the mose
      entries we have had all year. The subject is " Holiday Treats"
    • Dana
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        Thanks to everyone that voted for my Camel Rock picture. It's really a
        beautiful place.

        Congrats to Jim on his wonderful pic. It truly was the best.

        Dana

        > Great work everyone...This months winner was
        > Jim_cosme..Congratulations Jim. All of the photos were winners
        > because they were great.
        >
        > 1st Place
        > jim_cosme...18 points
        >
        > 2nd Place
        > stormedancing...13 points
        >
        > 3rd Place
        > skyp_99...11 points
        >
        > 4th place
        > corelphotopaint001...9 points
        > wabash2552...9 points
        >
        > 5th place
        > mizsassygrl...7 points
        > stonewareetc....7 points
        >
        > 6th place
        > dmackeown...5 points
        >
        > 7th place
        > brianblankenship...3 points
        > queenofegypt64...3 points
        > short_carper...3 points
        > starnescr...3 points
        >
        > 8th place
        > boxwoodstitch...1 point
        >
        > Great Job everyone! Keep shooting.
        > Lets go for our best contest ever and Make December have the mose
        > entries we have had all year. The subject is " Holiday Treats"
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Cyndi
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          Congratulations to everyone who entered a photo, all
          looked great, its always hard to pick the best.

          Hope everyone will enter something for this months
          contest. I'm sure going to try.

          Cyndi
          Co-Moderator
          queenofegypt64@...

          __________________________________
          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • jim_cosme
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
            --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, "Jim and Betty"
            <wabash2552@y...> wrote:

            > Great work everyone...This months winner was
            > Jim_cosme..Congratulations Jim.

            Sorry for the late reply. Been tied up with "domestic" chores lately.
            Haha.

            Thanks, Betty and thanks to everyone who voted for my pic.

            Re: Contest topic for January, I haven't been keeping tabs of the
            themes we've had so far but how does "Up Close and Personal" grab ya?
            :) Could be macro work, or even extreme close-ups using regular
            lenses. If this doesn't "pass muster" let me know so I can think up
            of something else.

            Keep on Shooting!
            Jim Cosme