September Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2005
      Very Close this month it was back and forth all month. I know we had a
      lot of great photos this month and it was hard to chose for the voting.
      Congratulations to all. Great Work!

      1st Place
      Wabash2552...26 points

      2nd Place
      Stormedancing....25 points

      3rd Place
      Skyp_99...21 points

      4th Place
      Ape423...14 points

      5th Place
      blayzell2001...9 points

      6th Place
      Football1_7_87...8 points

      7th Place
      stonewareetc...7 points

      8th Place
      starnescr...4 points

      9th Place
      jim_cosme...3 points

      10th Place
      boxwoodstitch...2 points

      11th Place
      dmackeown...1 point

      12th Place
      jcopenphotodesign...0 points

      I think this is the closest contest we have ever had.
      Congratulations....Keep Shooting!
    • Dana
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
        Oh WOW!  I've fallen behind in my email and just read this.
        Thank everyone that voted for my Hummingbird.
        Such tough competition, they were all so good.

        Dana

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
          Here are the results of the September Photo Contest.

          1st Place
          wabash2552...8 points

          2nd Place
          corelphotopaint001...7 points

          3rd Place
          jmbdreamillusion...4 points
          mckinleystudio...4 points

          4th Place
          queenofegypt64...3 points

          5th Place
          busygrammieof5...2 points

          Congratulations to all. Had some great photos this month. Now get you
          photos in for next month. "Fall" is the subject and we should have a
          lot of beautiful photos from all over the country.
          Happy Shooting!
        • Cyndi
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
            Congratulations to all.  So many great photos I hope we see more this month.  I'm tryimg to get a good pic to submit.

            Folks, lets see how many we can get in this time.
            Happy Clicking
            Cyndi
            Co-owner
            queenofegypt64@...

            Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
            Here are the results of the September Photo Contest.

            1st Place
            wabash2552...8 points

            2nd Place
            corelphotopaint001...7 points

            3rd Place
            jmbdreamillusion...4 points
            mckinleystudio...4 points

            4th Place
            queenofegypt64...3 points

            5th Place
            busygrammieof5...2 points

            Congratulations to all. Had some great photos this month. Now get you
            photos in for next month. "Fall" is the subject and we should have a
            lot of beautiful photos from all over the country.
            Happy Shooting!

          • wabash2552
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009
              Here are the results for the September Photo Contest.

              1st PLace
              Corelphotopaint001 (3)...13 points

              2nd Place
              wabash2552 (1)...5 points
              breenzanemom (2)...5 points

              3rd Place
              breenzanemom (1)...4 points

              4th Place
              wabash2552 (2)...3 points
              jmbdreamillusions (1)...3 points

              5th Place
              corelphotopaint001 (1) ...2 points

              6th place
              jmbdreamillusions (3)...1 point

              Great photos every one. Keep up the great work.
            • wabash2552
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
                Here are the results for the September Photo Contest.

                1st place
                corelphotopaint001 (1)...7 points

                2nd place
                jmbdreamillusions (1)...6 points

                3rd place
                clicknsticks (1)...4 points
                corelphotopaint001 (2)...4 points

                4th place
                wabash2552 (2)...3 points

                5th place
                clicknsticks (3)....2 points

                6th place
                jmbdreamillusions (3)...1 point
                corelphotopaint001 (3)...1 point

                Thank you all for entering you don't know how much I appreciate your participation so we can keep this group going...Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

                REMINDER>>>Next months subject... architecture