Photo Contest results

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      The winner of this months photo contest is ...Boxwoodstitch.
      Congratulation to everyone the photos were great.

      1st Place
      Boxwoodstitch...22 Points

      2nd Place
      wabash2552...21 Points

      3rd Place
      candienjames...15 points

      4th Place
      skyp_99...13 points
      stonewareetc...13 points

      5th Place
      Pasqualecaminiti...9 Points

      6th Place
      corelphotopaint001...7 Points

      7th Place
      queenofegypt64... 6 POints

      8th Place
      Ape423...4 Points
      stormdancingnet...4 Points

      9th Place
      starnescr...3 Points

      GREAT JOB EVERYONE! KEEP SHOOTING!
    • joseph coplen
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
        Did I mis something there are only 8 pics in the photo contest folder and you all have 9 places in this email.

        Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/PbIolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jim and Betty
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
          Your looking at the wrong month this poll result is for
          August...voting for September starts the 2 of this month.
          Betty
          Moderator
          Photography_and_design

          --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, joseph coplen
          <jcoplenphotodesign@y...> wrote:
          > Did I mis something there are only 8 pics in the photo contest
          folder and you all have 9 places in this email.

          > Jim and Betty <wabash2552@y...> wrote:The winner of this months
          photo contest is ...Boxwoodstitch.
          > Congratulation to everyone the photos were great.
          >
          > 1st Place
          > Boxwoodstitch...22 Points
          >
          > 2nd Place
          > wabash2552...21 Points
          >
          > 3rd Place
          > candienjames...15 points
          >
          > 4th Place
          > skyp_99...13 points
          > stonewareetc...13 points
          >
          > 5th Place
          > Pasqualecaminiti...9 Points
          >
          > 6th Place
          > corelphotopaint001...7 Points
          >
          > 7th Place
          > queenofegypt64... 6 POints
          >
          > 8th Place
          > Ape423...4 Points
          > stormdancingnet...4 Points
          >
          > 9th Place
          > starnescr...3 Points
          >
          > GREAT JOB EVERYONE! KEEP SHOOTING!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > ---------------------------------
        • Betty and Jim Legg
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
            I ment the 20th sorry typo
            Betty

            Jim and Betty <wabash2552@...> wrote:
            Your looking at the wrong month this poll result is for
            August...voting for September starts the 2 of this month.
            Betty
            Moderator
            Photography_and_design

            --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, joseph coplen
            <jcoplenphotodesign@y...> wrote:
            > Did I mis something there are only 8 pics in the photo contest
            folder and you all have 9 places in this email.

            > Jim and Betty <wabash2552@y...> wrote:The winner of this months
            photo contest is ...Boxwoodstitch.
            > Congratulation to everyone the photos were great.
            >
            > 1st Place
            > Boxwoodstitch...22 Points
            >
            > 2nd Place
            > wabash2552...21 Points
            >
            > 3rd Place
            > candienjames...15 points
            >
            > 4th Place
            > skyp_99...13 points
            > stonewareetc...13 points
            >
            > 5th Place
            > Pasqualecaminiti...9 Points
            >
            > 6th Place
            > corelphotopaint001...7 Points
            >
            > 7th Place
            > queenofegypt64... 6 POints
            >
            > 8th Place
            > Ape423...4 Points
            > stormdancingnet...4 Points
            >
            > 9th Place
            > starnescr...3 Points
            >
            > GREAT JOB EVERYONE! KEEP SHOOTING!
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            >  Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

            Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children.
            Betty and James Legg

          • wabash2552
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
              Sorry I am a day late with the contest results but I have been in the hospital and had to be gone all day yesterday for test.

              Here are your results.

              1st Place
              wabash2552 (1) ...11 points

              2nd PLace
              jmbdreamillusions(1) ...5 Points
              grnwng99 (1)...5 points
              triciaann 728...5 points

              3rd Place
              jmbdreamillusions(2) ...2 points
              grnwng99(3)...2 points
              breenzanemom(1)...2 points

              4th Place
              breenzanemom (3)...1 point
              grnwng99(2)...1 point
              jmbdreamillusions(3)...1 point
              wabash2552(2)...1 point

              Thanks for all the entries. Get busy for next month the subject is "black and white"
            • wabash2552
              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2011
                Here are the results for the April Photo Contest. Sorry I'm late.

                1st Place
                jmbdreamillusions (1)...6 points

                2nd Place
                jmbdreamillusions (3)...4 points