November Photo Contest Winner...wabash2552

  • Jim and Betty
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      Here are the Contest results...Congratulations to all!

      1st place
      wabash2552....22 points

      2nd place
      thomas_r_burtt....18 points

      3rd Place
      taknphoto....13 points
      candienjames....13 points

      4th place
      pic41....12 points

      5th place
      rolpho....7 points
      footbal1_7_87....7 points

      6th place
      gazer38459....6 points

      7th place
      gueenofegypt64.....5 points

      8th place
      starvista2001....4 points
      mcartist11....4 points
      eddsep....4 points

      9th place
      omacutt....1 point
      nervx....1 point

      This was a very close contest this month, everyone did a great
      job..congratulations to all.
      See you in next months contest.
      Betty
    • Candie and James
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
        There were really only 1 upset and that is Wabash2552 moved into 3rd,
        bumping ropho down to 4th, making it impossible for ropho to win, and
        thus she squeaks in. The race is still close for the season points
        standing. candienjames 306, taknphoto 294, wabash2552 264.

        If taknphoto wins then candienjames needs 3rd to tie, A tall order
        indeed.

        If wabash2552 wins candienjames needs 18th to tie and taknphoto needs
        12th to tie.

        Good luck and taknphoto and wabash2552 need to work hard to topple
        candienjames.

        James
      • Betty and Jim Legg
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
          Well James I plan on working hard to whip your but in
          this contest but don't complain your the one that got
          me start in this digital photography. Sure would be
          fun to whip your butt again.
          wabash2552
          Betty
          --- Candie and James <candienjames@...> wrote:

          > There were really only 1 upset and that is
          > Wabash2552 moved into 3rd,
          > bumping ropho down to 4th, making it impossible for
          > ropho to win, and
          > thus she squeaks in. The race is still close for the
          > season points
          > standing. candienjames 306, taknphoto 294,
          > wabash2552 264.
          >
          > If taknphoto wins then candienjames needs 3rd to
          > tie, A tall order
          > indeed.
          >
          > If wabash2552 wins candienjames needs 18th to tie
          > and taknphoto needs
          > 12th to tie.
          >
          > Good luck and taknphoto and wabash2552 need to work
          > hard to topple
          > candienjames.
          >
          > James

          =====
          Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children.
          Betty and James Legg

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Lorrie McClanahan
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
            Re: [Photography_and_design] November Upsets!!
            Congratulations, winners!  Great images...

            Lorrie

          • Cyndi
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
              Congrats to all the winners, great photos from all of
              you.

              Cyndi
              queenofegypt64@...

              http://my.yahoo.com