Re: New Members

  • Candie and James
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 1, 2004
      I am an artist too!!
      http://www.candienjames.us/bgallery/index-6.html

      Well just remember great discussions are starded by asking
      questions!! James the owner

      --- In Photography_and_design@yahoogroups.com, Lorrie McClanahan
      <mcartist11@c...> wrote:
      > Thank you...I¹m really a painter but I like photography a lot, and
      do use
      > photos as reference. I look forward to the discussions.
      >
      > Lorrie McClanahan
      >
      > --
      > http://homepage.mac.com/mcartist11
      > http://miragemurals.net
    • Jim and Betty
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 25, 2008
        I have noticed we have had a lot of new members join the past few
        weeks.

        I would like to welcome you and invite you all to create an album
        and post some of your photos for us to see. I knew nothing about
        photography when I joined and I have learned a lot from the great
        members here.

        We are not all professionals just plain everyday people that enjoy
        photography. We do have some professionals and they do come in handy
        when someone has a question.

        Also I would like to invite you all to enter our monthly photo
        contest. This months subject is "Fall Colors" Just add you photo to
        the October Photo Contest Album. The photos have to be in by the
        20th and then I will make out polls and members can vote til the 1st
        of the month then I will post the winning photo one the home page
        til the next contest is tallied.

        Once again Welcome and Happy Shooting!

        Betty
        Owner