Away From Desk

  • Cyndi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:05 AM
      Greetings everyone,
      This message is to let everyone know within
      Starfleet/SFMC, the 4th Brigade, and My other groups
      know that until Monday or Tuesday that my family is
      moving into our new apartment and it will take a lil
      time to put the desks together and get all the
      computers hooked back up.

      To the members of the 4th Brigade I think you will be
      fine while I am out of the office. I hereby give all
      members of the 4th Brigade the weekend off to
      celebrate the 4th of July. Just remember you have to
      come back on Tuesday.

      To my friends on the Photography and Lightweavers list
      I'll be back to weaving and picture taking just as
      soon as I can, which as you all know by now its my one
      way to escape. Going to work on my number weave today
      before the computer gets taken to the new place.

      See you all on Monday or Tuesday. Please have a VERY
      Save and Happy 4th of July.

      Cyndi
      queenofegypt64@...
      Bdr. Temple 4th Brigade OIC
      CoCC & XO USS Centurion
      Ka'Kuna IKA Nightblood
      Oh heck the lady with to many hats to mention

      Se ya next week. :)

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail