Please help me complete my social calendar!

  • melisassocial
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      I'm putting together my social calendar today.Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
      http://melisabbsocial.googlepages.com/social.htm
    • gpott45@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        In a message dated 11/4/2007 9:23:31 A.M. Central Standard Time, melisassocial@... writes:
        http://melisabbsocial.googlepages.com/social.htm
        Denied access due to a violation of Program Policies???????????

      • karenpassionazd
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2007
          http://melisasocialgn.googlepages.com/social.htm