Keep the list active!!!!!!

  • rehabsect@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2000
      Please lets keep our list active. I have been advised that if no activity occurs or there are not enough subscribers then the list can be deleted from Onelist. We are 10 subscribers strong right now and we just need to do a little conversing to keep it active. I am going to dig down after I send this message and see what info I can ask (or tell) about our Philpott surname. Please join in and keep our list alive.

      Thanks
      Kirk Philpott moderator rehabsect@...