Elizabeth Philpott, dau. of Johnathan Philpott

  • elbertaramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hello,

      I am new to the group. Here is my Philpott line:

      Elizabeth Philpott
      b.17 Jun 1830 Fayette, Indiana
      d. 17 Sep 1925 Peru, Madison, Iowa buried in Winterest, Iowa
      m. (1) Mr. Pratt
      (2) John Nugen See 2 Aug 1846 (this is my line)
      (3) Jacob Brown 24 Mar 1864
      (4) Arther E. Rea (they are shown together in 1900 census)
      f. Johnathan Philpott<Jose (Joseph)<William<Charles<Edward
      m. Sarah Fraizer

      Dose anyone know who were the parents of Sarah Fraizer?
      (b. 12 Nov. 1809, TN. d. 4 July 1841, Des Moines Co., IA.)

      Thanks,
      Elberta R.