Addison and Lucinda Philpott Riggs

  • purqh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hello Cousins, I'm a great great grand son of Addison and
      Lucinda Riggs,son Martin,son Cornelius,son Gene,then me.I grew up in
      Cleveland Tenn.My grandparents divorced in '39 or '40.and then my
      grandfather was run over by an auto in McMinn Co.He's buried at
      Liberty Hill.I never met but 3 or 4 of my Grandfathers family.His
      sister Minnie had a granddaughter I attended highschool with,last
      name Lewis,and there are some Sewell's and Burkes in Cleveland that
      mothers family also lived in the Liberty Hill community and my
      grandfather Jimerson knew Cornelius as a young man. I have numerous
      cousins,aunts,and uncles all over Meigs,McMinn nad Monroe county but
      know few of them.My fathers mother was a Wilson and 3 of her
      brothers lived within 2 blocks of us so I am close to all of that
      branch. I digress,excuse me.I'm a 60 year old retired telephone
      repairman living in St Simons Island Ga.I have a sister in
      Fla,Ohio ,and Nevada with their children in Ohio ,and Calif. The
      family tree has many branches and I'd love to keep this forum active
      to see how many and where they reach.Prince Riggs
    • swarren2
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
        Hi,

        I have a group at Yahoo with lots of information on Philpotts, Riggs, etc.

        Shirley
      • purqh
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
          --- In Philpott@yahoogroups.com, "swarren2" <swarren2@p...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I have a group at Yahoo with lots of information on Philpotts,
          Riggs, etc.

          Shirley
          Could you post the group ,please.Prince