Still there?

  • Wando
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003
      was wondering if this is still an active list????
      Looking for my Philpotts...............same line as Shirley

      Thanks
      Wanda (Mays) Philpott
    • Stevens, Tanisha V
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003
        Yes, I'm still searching. Haven't come up with anything yet.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003
          Hello all / Shirley was my mother / can I be of help?

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003
            Hi Wanda,

            Still here, but no activity.

            Shirley
          • Diana Robinson
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003

              Here are my Phillpots. Notice that mine are spelled with two “l” and one “t” – the opposite of many. But, hey, back in the 1700 and 1800 who cared which way it was spelled anyway!

               1.  Abraham Phillpot, married Elizabeth Harris 10 Feb.1758 at Cam, Gloucestershire, England

              --------2. Thomas Phillpot b. Sept.4, 1763 at Cam, Glos. but as adult noted as "of Bromyard, Herefordshire" married Ann (LDS has a Thomas Philpotts mar. Ann Hughes 5 April 1790 in Bromyard, Herefordshire – this could be them.)

              ---------------3. William Phillpot b. 1797 d. 1866 (A William Phillpot chr. Avebury, Herefordshire 26 Nov.1797 to Thomas Philpott & Ann – could be them.) married Mary Peek, b. July 27, 1794, Kingsbridge, Devon

              ----------------------4. Anne Phillpot b. 1819 d. Apr. 25, 1880

              -------------------------+ Thomas Short b. Aug.24, 1822

              ----------------------4. James Phillpot b. 1821

              --------------------------+ Ann Short

              So brother and sister married sister and brother.

              Anne Phillpot and Thomas Short are my great grandparents.

              Any connections?

              Happy hunting!

              Diana Robinson

              Now in Rochester, NY, USA

              Researching FLETCHER (Lincolnshire); Patteson (Wiltshire); Heaven (Gloucestershire & other); GARDNER (Middlesex); BOLTON (Middlesex)

            • frog_marshall
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
                Here are my Philpotts from Bromyard, Herefordshire, England
                Rosanna Philpott b 1860 m George Hall
                George Philpott b 1838
                Henry Philpott b 1797 m Sarah Palmer
                Henry Philpott m Jane Harris