Yahoo back online?

  • Shirley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2001
      I have received my test msg to the group sent yesterday plus a couple
      of msgs from another family group list on Yahoo--so maybe they are up
      and working again. Hope so!

      There is another possible 'home' for our group called "TOPICA" in the
      event Yahoo has more problems with "groups".

      Have missed hearing from our subscribers.

      Shirley
    • Shirley

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2001
          Was there a problem? I belong to a number of groups through Yahoo and
          they've been active every day. What was wrong?

          Diana Robinson

          I have received my test msg to the group sent yesterday plus a couple
          of msgs from another family group list on Yahoo--so maybe they are up
          and working again. Hope so!

          There is another possible 'home' for our group called "TOPICA" in the
          event Yahoo has more problems with "groups".

          Have missed hearing from our subscribers.

          Shirley

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          ClubMom - Click Here!

          If you have any questions about this list, please e-mail me at
          rehabsect@...