New member posting on Philpotts

  • wowpuzzle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      Hi,I been searching for the Philpotts for some time now and I can go
      to Martin Philpott born 1818 in Tn. son of Samuel who was born in
      1781 in ?. Martin was married twice once to Martha Chick in 1845 in
      Macoupin Co.,IL. the other one was Mary Jane Coverdell in 1849 in
      Macoupin Co., IL. Martin and mary had a William Martin Philpott in
      1850 in IL.I have William married to Sarah Swift in 1875 and having 5
      children in CA. by 1899. I lost Martin in IL. but have one child
      Addison (he is older brother of William)in CA. in 1860. Can anyone
      help me. Thanks, Brenda Philpott in TN.