In last 7 days
On October 4-7, 2005 a workshop was conducted in Subic to establish a national marine mammal stranding network for the Philippines through the auspices of Ocean Adventure, WIN, Sea World Busch Gardens Conservation Funds and DA-BFAR (Central Office). The workshop participants and trainers agreed to establish an egroup to continue the exchanges of ideas amongst the members and enable the network to work more effectively over a larger scale through time. The core group of this stranding network agreed to fully cooperate to make this network become a real functional one.
- Marine Mammals
- Oct 19, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses