Hello to all PCN members!

  • aquakrone
    Message 1 of 699 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi there, I stumbled onto this club while doing a
      search. Glad to see there is a Philippine Cycling
      presence online! Makes me nostalgic and brings back
      memories of my cycling jaunts in Manila. Keep it up!
    • rmlacanilao
      Message 699 of 699 , Oct 26 1:39 AM
        gud day bro,

        kelan ba yan? sana makasama kami dyan. Maarat San Mateo MTB kami, join
        kami dyan if ever.

        Jun, 09228202080