RE: PCN Re: bike bag question

  • Pio Fortuno Jr.
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2006
      +1 on the Uratex shops. There's a factory near the Munoz market area in QC, sa may Proj 7 I think. You can buy a bag of scrap foam with a merry mix of all thinknesses and sizes for cheap. Last time I was there several years ago they give out free Sarsi to customers while they wait for their orders. man I miss Sarsi!

      Pio

      Eduard Francisco <eduardtf@...> wrote: Uratex shops

      Eduard

      _____