Some Ted Bell...

  • lumpstersf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      Ted has issues with PETA about cows...

      http://www.divshare.com/download/16951370-5f7

      Ted doesn't want "retarded" kids sitting in his LA Lakers seats...

      http://www.divshare.com/download/16951472-1f8

      and for you new memebers all my divshare stuff is still up...about 250+ files...just go back in the archives here...click and enjoy...
    • Galen Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
        I' am not sure how to download your Phil Hendrie files (Steve Bozell - a few days ago) that you put up on Yahoo Groups. All I get is a graphic that I can click and play. Right-click just lets me copy the page, not the actual file to my desktop. Whereas, when you post on divshare I have no trouble downloading them and opening in iTunes. What am I missing? Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!!!

        Ted doesn't want "retarded" kids sitting in his LA Lakers seats...

        http://www.divshare.com/download/16951472-1f8

        and for you new memebers all my divshare stuff is still up...about 250+ files...just go back in the archives here...click and enjoy...

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Phil_Hendrie_files-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Phil_Hendrie_files-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Forrest Adkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
          Neither am I sure of what changed, but now just open the link in a new tab
          and do it that way.

          --
          Rich