Re: [Phil_Hendrie_files] Hey gang !! any news from Hal & Viola ???

  • gene riely
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
      I still think, as far as the short bits go, "Hal and Vi" can be beat.

      any new files on the couple??

      when I find my old CDs (((and IF I can still play 'em. I'll post some older stuff.

      Cheers All

      -- -- -- -- -- --
      TOP 5 Skits

      1 - White Trash hearings
      2 - Pants go Brown
      3 - Rev Rennick advocates butt sex
      4 - Art Bell contacts Jesus and Hitler
      5 - Frodo the sock Puppet and his girlfriend
    • Mike McGee

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012

          Yeah, being a pilot, I love those bits, especially the stall warning horn going off before the inevitable crash.  They were always flying to Laughlin, NV.
          Marty
          Seattle

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
            errrrr i mean Hal & Vi CAN'T be beat !!!!

            good typing man !!!
          • Mike McGee
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 29, 2012
              I just remembered they are always flying to Laughlin NV.

              I am listening to Phil on a channel here is California and his voice is alot louder and scratchier and kind of gives me a headache

              Talk to you soon
              Mike in the Bay Area

              BTW, my brother in law lives in Spokane and his name is also Marty - coincedence