RE: [Phil_Hendrie_files] Looking for a Bobbie Dooley bit.

  • Barry Chambers
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2011

      Here you go Danny … http://www.mediafire.com/?xxetgw0ezgzb989

      From: Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dannydinosaur73
      Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:01 AM
      To: Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Phil_Hendrie_files] Looking for a Bobbie Dooley bit.

      Does anyone have the bit from 7-9-2002 where the Dooleys turn off the AC in an old woman's house because it was too loud and she dies? Been trying to find this one and can't. Of course, Bobbie is her usual bitchy self showing no remorse whatsoever because the old lady was disobeying the HOA rules anyway.

      If anybody has this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    • dannydinosaur73
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 23, 2011
        AWESOME! Thanks so much Barry!!

        --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Chambers" <barrychambers@...> wrote:

        > Here you go Danny . http://www.mediafire.com/?xxetgw0ezgzb989

      • Forrest Adkins
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 23, 2011
          Thank you for that-awesome. Just in time for Christmas!

          --
          Rich
        • gene riely
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
            I still think, as far as the short bits go, "Hal and Vi" can be beat.

            any new files on the couple??

            when I find my old CDs (((and IF I can still play 'em. I'll post some older stuff.

            Cheers All

            -- -- -- -- -- --
            TOP 5 Skits

            1 - White Trash hearings
            2 - Pants go Brown
            3 - Rev Rennick advocates butt sex
            4 - Art Bell contacts Jesus and Hitler
            5 - Frodo the sock Puppet and his girlfriend
          • Mike McGee

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012

                Yeah, being a pilot, I love those bits, especially the stall warning horn going off before the inevitable crash.  They were always flying to Laughlin, NV.
                Marty
                Seattle

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
                  errrrr i mean Hal & Vi CAN'T be beat !!!!

                  good typing man !!!
                • Mike McGee
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 29, 2012
                    I just remembered they are always flying to Laughlin NV.

                    I am listening to Phil on a channel here is California and his voice is alot louder and scratchier and kind of gives me a headache

                    Talk to you soon
                    Mike in the Bay Area

                    BTW, my brother in law lives in Spokane and his name is also Marty - coincedence