Thanks for the add!!

  • pclements30
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
      What a great group to find! Started listening to Phil years ago with my dad. Love going through the old clips you have posted here.

      I was wondering, I have been looking for this clip for a long time now with no luck. The clip is about Aruba and there is mention of people getting their head shrunk!

      Ring any bells for anyone?

      Again, thanks for the add and thanks for such a great group!!

      Paul
    • Ron Brewer
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
        Does anyone have the Jeff Dowder kids quiz show where he would ask two easy questions and then a third very hard question to kids that called in? I remember Dowder telling one parent their kid must be in remedial classes since they couldn't answer all the questions. Very funny one.

        Thanks,
        RonRecent Activity:
      • Nate Rowe
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2011
          This was the only hit in my 47GB+ library of Phil for 'aruba':

          I remember the bit you're talking about. I believe this bit was filed away in my 'Steve Bosell' folder. Enjoy :)

          Sincerely,
          Nate Rowe

          Computer Repair & More:
          http://natescomp.com

          Join Dropbox today and earn an extra 250MB of online storage!
        • Nate Rowe

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 3, 2011
              Nate Rowe,

              No big deal, I appreciat eyou at least looking.  I might have to venture out and find it myself, but I thought I would ask here frist!  Thanks for everyone trying to help! :o)

              Paul

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011

                I think this is the one you are after Ron.

                http://www.mediafire.com/?u7f7ulm85louubu

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 9, 2011
                  Welcome aboard! This group serves to preserve the good stuff Phil made
                  before he completely lost his shit. Some guys here have gigabytes of
                  stuff. I have much myself.

                  --
                  Rich
                • Ron Brewer
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 9, 2011
                    Thanks so much, Barry.

                    Ron

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 10, 2011
                      That was a cool bit but it was just Phil in his natural voice and not as
                      Jeff Dowder.

                      On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:13:30 -0500, Ron Brewer <kbs88kbs@...> wrote:

                      > Thanks so much, Barry.
                      >

                      > Ron
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                      Rich
                    • lumpstersf
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 6, 2011
                        that's actually a Llyod Bonafide short clip responding about RC's visit to Aruba...and men coming back with their head shrunk to the size of a potato...I have it on a disc...I'll try to find it...

                        --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "pclements30" <pclements30@...> wrote:

                        > What a great group to find! Started listening to Phil years ago with my dad. Love going through the old clips you have posted here.
                        >
                        > I was wondering, I have been looking for this clip for a long time now with no luck. The clip is about Aruba and there is mention of people getting their head shrunk!
                        >
                        > Ring any bells for anyone?
                        >
                        > Again, thanks for the add and thanks for such a great group!!
                        >
                        > Paul

                      • Paul Clements
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 6, 2011
                          Lumpstersf! Thank you!! I really appreciate it!!