David G Hall in studio...

  • lumpstersf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 10:25 PM
      what's up gang?...I'm finally going to upload some stuff from the defunct PHS Flashback site...sorry it's been awhile but I've been super busy working graves at the hospital...and I finally gave in and bought a 4X4 to deal with the 6 months of snow here in Reno...so now I'm offically a hillbilly...anyway here's David in studio giving Phil a hard time as usual...

      http://www.divshare.com/download/15223502-eec
    • Forrest Adkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 12:03 PM
        Thanks for the file lovin'!