Bobbie Dooley..."Janice and Her Loser Husband"

  • lumpstersf
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2010
      the WE Springtacular is in danger of being delayed due to a key member's marital problems...

      http://www.divshare.com/download/11329142-47c
    • stevecarras
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "lumpstersf" <lumpstersf@...> wrote:

        > the WE Springtacular is in danger of being delayed due to a key member's marital problems...
        >
        > http://www.divshare.com/download/11329142-47c

        Just downloaded it. The music heard at 19:00 and continuing [also heard throughout Miss Dooley's "9-11 Get over it", which I also have] is composer Francis Lai mid 1960s foriegn flick classic "A Man and a Woman" [artist unknown]. [Easy listening instrumentals strike yet again on "The Phil....Hendrie Show".

        "Blacks light up the world when they smile"-Dr.Jim Sadler
        DR.of Quackology