Corkscrew up your behiund 3-4-03

  • stevecarras
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      I downloaded this..this is Vernon Dozier, ain 't it..how come no IKD? [Yes, obviously it's Vernon Dozier. What's the full program this was from..?]
    • stevecarras
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "stevecarras" <gcarras@...> wrote:

        > I downloaded this..this is Vernon Dozier, ain 't it..how come no ID? [Yes, obviously it's Vernon Dozier. What's the full program this was from..?]

        That should be ID, a sin "identifcaiton". Obviously that's Venron Dozie,r but Phil does a given voice for several different "guests"..
      • stevecarras
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
          --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "stevecarras" <gcarras@...> wrote:

          > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "stevecarras" <gcarras@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I downloaded this..this is Vernon Dozier, ain 't it..how come no ID? [Yes, obviously it's Vernon Dozier. What's the full program this was from..?]
          > >
          > That should be ID, a sin "identifcaiton". Obviously that's Venron Dozie,r but Phil does a given voice for several different "guests"..

          Okay, never mind. A recent download a few minutes ago just answered my question. It is from 2-18-2003 "Pacific Report". It starts [the "3-4-03 Corkscrew up your behind 3-4-03" excerpt] at 25:00.