Will post some more PHS soon...

  • lumpstersf
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      but can't right now after my system crashed and I lost all my files...all my PHS stuff just went up in smoke...ARRGH!
    • Shane Bradley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
        Let me know what you need right off the bat, i got your back.

        but can't right now after my system crashed and I lost all my files...all my PHS stuff just went up in smoke...ARRGH!

      • Forrest Adkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
          I got stuff too; lots of stuff. Let me know. I could even assemble a big
          all-you-can-eat archive. What's the biggest file the various hosting
          services will take?