Re: [Phil_Hendrie_files] Re:Hi, still looking for the following...

  • Galen Scott
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
      I've taken these and applied filters. It cuts down on the dynamic range but results in files not as noisy and a little larger. Hope you guys enjoy...

      http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7162ec3d58da7dbe19747bd91027d4dd6eaffbe894805c18

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        I've taken these and applied filters. It cuts down on the dynamic range but results in files not as noisy and a little larger. Hope you guys enjoy...

        http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7162ec3d58da7dbe19747bd91027d4dd6eaffbe894805c18

        > Bobbie Dooley Scratches Car on Purpose, recorded them
        > myself. Sorry for the bad quality, back in the day I
        > recorded as much as I could with tapes and then listened to
        > them later and ripped them to my computer. It works tho...
        > Heres the link:
        > http://www.mediafire.com/?xmintlmmyx0
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Nate Rowe
        >

        > Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this
        > message;
        >
        > however, a significant number of electrons were slightly
        > inconvenienced.
      • Galen Scott
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
          Try it again:

          http://www.mediafire.com/?mvl0wddohtc

          http://www.mediafire.com/?nze2zw050l2

          That should do it (I hope)...

          > I've taken these and applied filters. It cuts down on
          > the dynamic range but results in files not as noisy and a
          > little larger. Hope you guys enjoy...
          >
          > http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7162ec3d58da7dbe19747bd91027d4dd6eaffbe894805c18
          >

          > --- On Fri, 8/1/08, Nate Rowe
          > <natenkiki2004@...> wrote:
          >
          > > From: Nate Rowe <natenkiki2004@...>
          > > Subject: [Phil_Hendrie_files] Re:Hi, still looking for
          > the following...
          > > To: Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com
          > > Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 12:46 AM
          > > Bobbie Dooley Scratches Car on Purpose, recorded them
          > > myself. Sorry for the bad quality, back in the day I
          > > recorded as much as I could with tapes and then
          > listened to
          > > them later and ripped them to my computer. It works
          > tho...
          > > Heres the link:
          > > http://www.mediafire.com/?xmintlmmyx0
          > >
          > > Sincerely,
          > >
          > > Nate Rowe
          > >

          > > Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of
          > this
          > > message;
          > >
          > > however, a significant number of electrons were
          > slightly
          > > inconvenienced.

        • Nate Rowe

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2008
              I use Audacity. You specify a sample without and wanted audio (only noise) and it applies it to the whole track. Pretty cool and FREE. I'm sure there are others out there, more expensive and professional (I use Apple's SoundTrack Pro for my clients) apps out there, but this is pretty easy and fast. Audacity will take care of 90+% of what I need though.

              http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

              To get the corrected file back to MP3, you will need this:

              http://lame.sourceforge.net/index.php

              Let me know how it goes, OK?

              –GJS

              > Thanks. How did you do that, what kinda program does that
              > take?
              >
              > Sincerely,
              >
              > Nate Rowe
              >

              > Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this
              > message;
              >
              > however, a significant number of electrons were slightly
              > inconvenienced.
            • Nate Rowe