Phil Hendrie Torrent

  • Spanky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      I was just searching google and came across this:

      http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3531066/Phil_Hendrie_Grab_Bag

      I am downloading now and it looks like I will have it in 5 hours or
      so, I will seed, I have it on 50000% seeding so get it while you can.
      I usually seed between 1am and 7am west coast and from 7am to ~11am at
      slower speeds. Enjoy!
    • Spanky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
        I am still seeding this torrent.

        http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3531066/Phil_Hendrie_Grab_Bag

        I have seeded 1.2gb so far. I hope someone on here was able to get it
        and enjoy it. There are some good bits. The torrent is about 450mb so
        there are quite a few bits in there. I will continue to seed it for
        quite a while, there are also 6 other seeders on currently. Get it
        while you can!