Re: Looking for:

  • Brian Patrick Delaney
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
      Did anyone end up finding any of these clips??

      In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Patrick Delaney"
      <bripat22@...> wrote:

      > Margaret from Summer 1999- Rode Hard and Put up wet
      >
      > and from Winter of 2003, Margaret's "Decompose with Dignity"
      >
      > Good Times!
      >

      > Thanks!!!
      >

      > Brian

    • Dugger, Leland (Staff - duggerjl)
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007

        Brian – My apologies!  I had set these to the side and haven’t looked yet.  I’ll try to do that today.

        It’s been a rough month and I just haven’t gotten anything posted, which I’m trying to remedy.

        <bripat22@.. .> wrote:

        > Margaret from Summer 1999- Rode Hard and Put up wet
        >
        > and from Winter of 2003, Margaret's "Decompose with Dignity"
        >
        > Good Times!
        >

        > Thanks!!!
        >

        > Brian

      • Brian Delaney
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
          oh no problem!!!  .  been there as far as rough months!!