Torrent Download Links

  • Violent J.
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1 3:14 AM
      I guess I will start the torrents, but you must know a few things
      first: this file is over 800mb big and has some ripped, downloaded and
      tape recorded copys of Phil's work. Also alot of the time I turn my
      torrent computer off during the day since my internet isn't that great
      (less than 500kpbs upload) But the good thing is that I usually leave
      it on overnight and set it to unlimited so download away overnight.
      Times the computer is running normally: 3am - 11am. Those are the
      times I can almost guarantee, I turn it on when I leave the house and
      other times. Without further ado here is the download for the torrent:
      www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent Enjoy!
    • Brad Johnson
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1 4:28 AM
        what was the torrent site again?
        --- "Violent J." <natenkiki2004@...> wrote:

        > I guess I will start the torrents, but you must know
        > a few things
        > first: this file is over 800mb big and has some
        > ripped, downloaded and
        > tape recorded copys of Phil's work. Also alot of the
        > time I turn my
        > torrent computer off during the day since my
        > internet isn't that great
        > (less than 500kpbs upload) But the good thing is
        > that I usually leave
        > it on overnight and set it to unlimited so download
        > away overnight.
        > Times the computer is running normally: 3am - 11am.
        > Those are the
        > times I can almost guarantee, I turn it on when I
        > leave the house and
        > other times. Without further ado here is the
        > download for the torrent:
        > www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent
        > Enjoy!

      • held0rad0
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 1 8:00 AM
          I got the torrent on my machine, but there's no action quite yet.

          Who as the full archive torrents? I remember seeing some that
          included an entire year of bits in each torrent. That's what I think
          we should be sharing.

          --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Violent J."

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 3 5:44 PM
            I have been seeding my torrent for about 2 days now and no bites on
            it... Maybe I posted a inaccurate link. Here is another:
            www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent

            I will be seeding this on uTorrent for quite a while now. It has
            unlimited upload speed any my internet is 500kbps upload so you should
            be able to get it overnight.
          • Charles Wisniewski
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 3 5:59 PM
              OK, I bit...but you DO have errors in the URL- spaces. But Viel Danke fur die Torrent!
              -Charlie W

              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 3 6:59 PM
                <natenkiki2004@...> wrote:

                > I have been seeding my torrent for about 2 days now and no bites on
                > it... Maybe I posted a inaccurate link. Here is another:
                > www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent
                >
                > I will be seeding this on uTorrent for quite a while now. It has
                > unlimited upload speed any my internet is 500kbps upload so you should
                > be able to get it overnight.

                I've had your torrent up and running for 2 days now and so far
                nothing's downloading. What's the deal? I just tried to re-download it.
              • halestone
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 4 2:57 AM
                  <natenkiki2004@...> wrote:

                  > I have been seeding my torrent for about 2 days now and no bites on
                  > it... Maybe I posted a inaccurate link. Here is another:
                  > www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent
                  >
                  > I will be seeding this on uTorrent for quite a while now. It has
                  > unlimited upload speed any my internet is 500kbps upload so you should
                  > be able to get it overnight.

                  I have not been able to access the site either.
                • Charles Wisniewski
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 4 7:12 AM
                    He typed a couple of spaces in the URL which are easy to miss. Here it is without the spaces, and it did work for me. However, the download is very slow to start due to no seeders except when he uploads.

                    www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent

                    -Charlie W

                    Got a little couch potato?
                  • Brad Johnson
                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 4 9:21 PM
                      it still didnt work for me, can u help?
                      --- Charles Wisniewski <xsper8@...> wrote:

                      > He typed a couple of spaces in the URL which are
                      > easy to miss. Here it is without the spaces, and it
                      > did work for me. However, the download is very slow
                      > to start due to no seeders except when he uploads.
                      >
                      > www.derschpankenhaus.com/philhendrie.zip.torrent
                      >
                      > -Charlie W

                      > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
                      > sell.
                      > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

                      http://sims.yahoo.com/
                    • Violent J.
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 4 11:38 PM
                        Sorry all, for some reason I cannot configure my router properly to
                        accept you guys. If someone else starts a torrent I would be happy to
                        start downloading and seed when done and while downloading, I can do
                        it that way pretty fast, up to 60kbps upload during the night,
                        sometimes more.
                      • thesonofodin
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 26, 2008
                          Is anyone a member of demonoid? Im dying to join but regs are closed
                          and you need an invite. So if anyone is a member, could you throw me a
                          bone with an invite? If this post is out of line, im sorry.