Is Phil Coming Back?

  • Dugger, Leland (Staff - duggerjl)
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2007

      Is there new Phil coming soon?  It looks that way if his MySpace page and the news item below are accurate.  Plus, on the PHS website, a new banner is up this morning that says “TRN-FM welcomes The Phil Hendrie Show starting June 25th.  Live weekdays 10 pm-1 am PST.”

      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=155286771

      http://www.philhendrienews.com/news.php?readmore=34

      Geez, I hope this is for real!

    • mwpowers4567
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2007
        Yes, he is coming back, but not in the same way. He has said the
        show will not be comedy and their will be no character skits. If
        Phil's blog (http://HerbSewell.blogspot.com) is any indicator of what
        is to come, it will be a political and current events show.

        --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -

        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2007

          Thanks for the followup!  But now I’m bummed.  While I enjoy Phil’s commentary in brief doses – even when I don’t agree, I’m not sure I find it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk radio out there for a three-hour show.  Oh well.  Maybe it’ll end up being better than I’m expecting.

          Yes, he is coming back, but not in the same way. He has said the
          show will not be comedy and their will be no character skits. If
          Phil's blog (http://HerbSewell. blogspot. com) is any indicator of what
          is to come, it will be a political and current events show.

          --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, " Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
          duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ ...> wrote:

          > Is there new Phil coming soon? It looks that way if his MySpace
          page
          > and the news item below are accurate. Plus, on the PHS website, a
          new
          > banner is up this morning that says "TRN-FM welcomes The Phil
          Hendrie
          > Show starting June 25th. Live weekdays 10 pm-1 am PST."
          >

          > http://profile. myspace.com/ index.cfm?
          fuseaction=user. viewprofile& friendi
          > d=155286771
          >
          > http://www.philhend rienews.com/ news.php? readmore= 34
          >

          > Geez, I hope this is for real!

        • Tom Smith
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2007
            So that's why he was doing the political rants. I thought he was just
            covering his ass with the Right knowing full well his native Left would
            have him for lunch for going against their "pussy censorship"
            (PC-political correctness). Maybe he really believes in torture and
            the "War", but the guy also believes in survival having gone through
            what he has gone through.

            I won't listen, but many will.

            Smitty

            --- mwpowers4567 <mwpowers4567@...> wrote:

            > Yes, he is coming back, but not in the same way. He has said the
            > show will not be comedy and their will be no character skits. If
            > Phil's blog (http://HerbSewell.blogspot.com) is any indicator of what
            >
            > is to come, it will be a political and current events show.
            >

            > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
            > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is there new Phil coming soon? It looks that way if his MySpace
            > page
            > > and the news item below are accurate. Plus, on the PHS website, a
            > new
            > > banner is up this morning that says "TRN-FM welcomes The Phil
            > Hendrie
            > > Show starting June 25th. Live weekdays 10 pm-1 am PST."
            > >

            > > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
            > fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendi
            > > d=155286771
            > >
            > > http://www.philhendrienews.com/news.php?readmore=34
            > >

            > > Geez, I hope this is for real!

            Got a little couch potato?
          • Tom Swift
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2007
              that's fine that he's coming back but No charactures? No real callers?  fuuuuuck that.  I won't be listening let alone subscribing....

              mwpowers4567 <mwpowers4567@...> wrote:
              Yes, he is coming back, but not in the same way. He has said the
              show will not be comedy and their will be no character skits. If
              Phil's blog (http://HerbSewell. blogspot. com) is any indicator of what
              is to come, it will be a political and current events show.

              --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
              duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ ...> wrote:

              > Is there new Phil coming soon? It looks that way if his MySpace
              page
              > and the news item below are accurate. Plus, on the PHS website, a
              new
              > banner is up this morning that says "TRN-FM welcomes The Phil
              Hendrie
              > Show starting June 25th. Live weekdays 10 pm-1 am PST."
              >

              > http://profile. myspace.com/ index.cfm?
              fuseaction=user. viewprofile& friendi
              > d=155286771
              >
              > http://www.philhend rienews.com/ news.php? readmore= 34
              >

              > Geez, I hope this is for real!

            • Kevin
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 2, 2007
                I won't be listening either. He seems to have become a really angry,
                illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social).
                Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                slant becomes very successful.

                The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.

                --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@...> wrote:

                > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure I find
                > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk radio out
                > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                > than I'm expecting.
                >

                > ________________________________

              • the cookie meister
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                  another person who hates the USA

                  Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote:
                  I won't be listening either. He seems to have become a really angry,
                  illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                  angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social) .
                  Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                  Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                  slant becomes very successful.

                  The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.

                  --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                  duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ ...> wrote:

                  > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                  > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure I find
                  > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk radio out
                  > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                  > than I'm expecting.
                  >

                  > ____________ _________ _________ __

                  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                • Galen Scott
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                    Not necessarily.

                    Just misguided by others' deceit.

                    --- the cookie meister <oreo6464@...> wrote:

                    > another person who hates the USA
                    >
                    > Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote: I
                    > won't be listening either. He seems to have become a
                    > really angry,
                    > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd
                    > ever become..the
                    > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing
                    > agenda (non-social).
                    > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that
                    > kind of garbage.
                    > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a
                    > nationalistic, imperialistic
                    > slant becomes very successful.
                    >
                    > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                    >
                    > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger,
                    > Leland \(Staff -
                    > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While
                    > I enjoy Phil's
                    > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't
                    > agree, I'm not sure I find
                    > > it engaging enough or different enough from all
                    > the other talk radio out
                    > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll
                    > end up being better
                    > > than I'm expecting.
                    > >

                    > > ________________________________

                    that gives answers, not web links.
                  • Kevin
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                      I seriously hope you're a really smart person that's being really
                      facetious. Please don't tell me you're that stupid.

                      Wait, maybe this is Bill O'Reilly. Fuck off Bill!

                      --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, the cookie meister
                      <oreo6464@...> wrote:

                      > another person who hates the USA
                      >
                      > Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote: I won't be listening either.
                      He seems to have become a really angry,
                      > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                      > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social).
                      > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                      > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                      > slant becomes very successful.
                      >
                      > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                      >
                      > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                      > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                      > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                      I find
                      > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                      radio out
                      > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                      > > than I'm expecting.
                      > >

                      > > ________________________________

                    • Tom Swift
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                        Oh...   WOAH I have to check it out now...  I'm a big Michael Savage fan!  I liked it when Phil Hendrie got pissed off and ripped callers a new asshole at times...  even ripped his own asshole when he yelled at his charactures ;-)

                      • the cookie meister
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                          PLEASE do not use that argument. it is dishonest.  Clinton, the english, the french, the russians, everybody thought he had WMDs, in fact at least 20 chemical munitions were found by british forces.  Now it was not a big stockpile, i grant that to you, but ONE weapon is still a weapon.  if that shell goes off in New York City, a great many will die from it as oppossed to just the shell going off.  Saddam used them before against the kurds also, AND against your good friends the Iranians ( you can look up those pictures), so get off that argument.

                          --- the cookie meister <oreo6464@yahoo. com> wrote:

                          > another person who hates the USA
                          >
                          > Kevin <thericochet@ gmail.com> wrote: I
                          > won't be listening either. He seems to have become a
                          > really angry,
                          > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd
                          > ever become..the
                          > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing
                          > agenda (non-social) .
                          > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that
                          > kind of garbage.
                          > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a
                          > nationalistic, imperialistic
                          > slant becomes very successful.
                          >
                          > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                          >
                          > --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger,
                          > Leland \(Staff -
                          > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ ...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While
                          > I enjoy Phil's
                          > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't
                          > agree, I'm not sure I find
                          > > it engaging enough or different enough from all
                          > the other talk radio out
                          > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll
                          > end up being better
                          > > than I'm expecting.
                          > >

                          > > ____________ _________ _________ __

                          http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mobileweb/ onesearch? refer=1ONXIC

                          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                        • the cookie meister
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                            no, i just do not believe in liberalism.  it is the disease that will eventually destroy this country.  I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BIG GOVERNMENT, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "SOCIAL PROGRAMS" , I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIGH TAXES AGAINST THE WEALTHY.   i believe everybody should pay the same percentage of tax, whether yopu make $10,000, $100,000, or $1,000,000.  The rich generally get rich because of hard work (like myself who works about 75 hrs a week), not because it was left to them in a trust fund (ie, Ted Kennendy).  IT IS EARNED, NOT TAKEN, but as a liberal you see that as the governments money when it is yours.  As a great man once said, "Government is not the answer to our problems, government IS the problem"  (Ronald Reagan).  When you start actually making a decent living and realize how much they take from you in taxes, maybe you will wake up.  oh, and yes, i believe in the second admendment.

                            <oreo6464@.. .> wrote:

                            > another person who hates the USA
                            >
                            > Kevin <thericochet@ ...> wrote: I won't be listening either.
                            He seems to have become a really angry,
                            > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                            > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social) .
                            > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                            > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                            > slant becomes very successful.
                            >
                            > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                            >
                            > --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                            > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                            > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                            I find
                            > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                            radio out
                            > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                            > > than I'm expecting.
                            > >

                            > > ____________ _________ _________ __

                          • Tom Smith
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                              It was clear to anyone following the bullshit running up to the Iraq
                              invasion that it was a "GO" and that the arguments in support were
                              bullshit, even the WMD stuff. The problem was that there was and is
                              only pussies on the Left thanks to feminist domination for 35 fucking
                              years, so no one had the balls to stand up to it and effectively
                              convince the Amerikan people that it wasn't the way to go. Everyone
                              knew it was a face saving thing too with GW's old man having been made
                              into a pussy by Saddam.

                              The trouble with you Rightists is that you hide behind feminist skirts
                              as you attack liberals who haven't existed since the feminists took
                              over the Left in '72! You guys wouldn't have a leg to stand on without
                              the feminists on both the Left and Right.

                              Smitty

                              http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
                            • Tom Smith
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                                --- Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote:

                                > I won't be listening either. He seems to have become a really angry,
                                > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social).

                                Actually what has happened to Phil is instructive. I saw the same
                                thing happen to older men when I was young in the Sixties. I also see
                                it happening with other men. Dennis Miller is another prime example.
                                They are usually weak men when it comes to women but can't confront it
                                on their feminist dominated Left. So they find themselves under fire
                                on the Left and instead of dealing with the real problem that lies in
                                the "social agenda", they reclaim their manhood by becoming
                                militaristic. Same old same old.

                                Smitty

                              • Kevin
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                                  That's a really interesting viewpoint that I hadn't thought of before.
                                  I also think a lot of it has to do with age compounded with financial
                                  success. A guy can absolutely lose touch with the world when he's
                                  secluded in a bubble like Westlake Village with like-minded folks. To
                                  put it in the simplest terms possible, he's become a male Bobbie
                                  Dooley from what I can tell..an ultimate irony. It's almost the
                                  build-up and plot to some Twilight Zone episode.

                                  --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, Tom Smith <qim@...> wrote:

                                  > --- Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > I won't be listening either. He seems to have become a really angry,
                                  > > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                  > > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social).
                                  >
                                  > Actually what has happened to Phil is instructive. I saw the same
                                  > thing happen to older men when I was young in the Sixties. I also see
                                  > it happening with other men. Dennis Miller is another prime example.
                                  > They are usually weak men when it comes to women but can't confront it
                                  > on their feminist dominated Left. So they find themselves under fire
                                  > on the Left and instead of dealing with the real problem that lies in
                                  > the "social agenda", they reclaim their manhood by becoming
                                  > militaristic. Same old same old.
                                  >
                                  > Smitty
                                  >
                                  > > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                                  > > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic,
                                  > > imperialistic
                                  > > slant becomes very successful.
                                  > >
                                  > > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                                  > >

                                  > > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                                  > > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                                  > > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure I
                                  > > find
                                  > > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                                  > > radio out
                                  > > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being
                                  > > better
                                  > > > than I'm expecting.
                                  > > >

                                  > > > ________________________________

                                  updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

                                • Kevin
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                                    Wow, you really don't know what you're talking about do you? You're
                                    all over the place in your thoughts. It's a mish-mash of everything
                                    the right-wing wants hard working people to believe.

                                    I do not fall into a single group. I do not take my beliefs from one
                                    all-encompassing belief system. I use common sense and the sense of
                                    what is RIGHT and decent.

                                    Do you really believe millionaires like George Bush and Dick Cheney
                                    give a flying fuck about you? Do you think they give a flying fuck
                                    about anything other than their rich friends getting richer off the
                                    blood and sacrifice of American soldiers and the American working man?
                                    Do you REALLY think that way? Have you really sat back and thought
                                    about it in a deeper context than what's being shoveled into your face
                                    in a 24/7 manner? Please wake up and smell the bullshit.

                                    Bottom line is, it's weak-minded jingoistic zealots like yourself that
                                    have gotten us into this situation. Even Mr. Conservative Hero himself
                                    Ronald Reagan is turning in his grave from what Dick Cheney and Karl
                                    Rove have cooked up.

                                    All I'm going to say is...crack open a history book...open up a
                                    newspaper...read what's going on. Look for patterns. Take some time to
                                    for it all to sink in..and then ask yourself if what you're believing
                                    in is really the truth or the result of right-wing brainwashing. The
                                    cure to all of that is deductive reasoning. I know...BIG WORD..I must
                                    be some sort of liberal faggot, right? No, just someone who can tell
                                    when he's being lied to. By the right OR left.

                                    I'm not going to continue to fight on the internet back and forth (let
                                    alone a message board for a talk show host). I've had my say...now
                                    continue to go back to your back of simpleton remarks like "ooh derr
                                    he hates amuurica, lets burn his house"..because it's ultimately just
                                    a joke back on yourself when you say that kind of stuff in public. You
                                    reveal just how far the Neo-Con regime has sunk its claws into the
                                    average American.

                                    Take care,

                                    Kevin

                                    <oreo6464@...> wrote:

                                    > no, i just do not believe in liberalism. it is the disease that
                                    will eventually destroy this country. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BIG
                                    GOVERNMENT, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "SOCIAL PROGRAMS" , I DO NOT BELIEVE
                                    IN HIGH TAXES AGAINST THE WEALTHY. i believe everybody should pay
                                    the same percentage of tax, whether yopu make $10,000, $100,000, or
                                    $1,000,000. The rich generally get rich because of hard work (like
                                    myself who works about 75 hrs a week), not because it was left to them
                                    in a trust fund (ie, Ted Kennendy). IT IS EARNED, NOT TAKEN, but as a
                                    liberal you see that as the governments money when it is yours. As a
                                    great man once said, "Government is not the answer to our problems,
                                    government IS the problem" (Ronald Reagan). When you start actually
                                    making a decent living and realize how much they take from you in
                                    taxes, maybe you will wake up. oh, and yes, i believe in the second
                                    admendment.

                                    > Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote: I seriously hope you're a
                                    really smart person that's being really
                                    > facetious. Please don't tell me you're that stupid.
                                    >
                                    > Wait, maybe this is Bill O'Reilly. Fuck off Bill!
                                    >
                                    > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, the cookie meister
                                    > <oreo6464@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > another person who hates the USA
                                    > >
                                    > > Kevin <thericochet@> wrote: I won't be listening either.
                                    > He seems to have become a really angry,
                                    > > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                    > > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social).
                                    > > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                                    > > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                                    > > slant becomes very successful.
                                    > >
                                    > > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                                    > > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                                    > > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                                    > I find
                                    > > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                                    > radio out
                                    > > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being
                                    better
                                    > > > than I'm expecting.
                                    > > >

                                    > > > ________________________________

                                  • Tom Smith
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                                      Kevin,

                                      Yes, I agree, it's a weird time for men living in Westlake or the
                                      ghetto...though I prefer them in the ghetto when it comes to an
                                      accurate world view. Phil was very ambitious and did achieve a good
                                      deal of success by his thirties. In one bit he talked about how he was
                                      doing pretty well then and "insulated". When things were going South
                                      for him in the late Eighties I think he started seeing some truth, but
                                      that was short lived and I think he misinterpreted what was happening
                                      politically. But almost all of us guys are chasing ghosts when it
                                      comes to politics. There will be NO honest talk about politics or
                                      effective political action until feminism on the Right and Left is
                                      addressed. Both sides are caving into them while they sell us men down
                                      the river. It's the monied interests, who now are mostly women, who
                                      benefit.

                                      Tom

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 3, 2007
                                        What you said here is exactly right.

                                        <oreo6464@.. .> wrote:

                                        > another person who hates the USA
                                        >
                                        > Kevin <thericochet@ ...> wrote: I won't be listening either.
                                        He seems to have become a really angry,
                                        > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                        > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social) .
                                        > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                                        > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                                        > slant becomes very successful.
                                        >
                                        > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                                        >
                                        > --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                                        > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ > wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                                        > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                                        I find
                                        > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                                        radio out
                                        > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                                        > > than I'm expecting.
                                        > >

                                        > > ____________ _________ _________ __

                                      • Greg Luce
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 4, 2007
                                          Wow! I didn't know there were so many men out there conscious of the femi-nazi movement's affects on society today. Don't worry though, things will be better when President Gingrich takes office.

                                          Greg

                                          <oreo6464@...> wrote:

                                          > another person who hates the USA
                                          >
                                          > Kevin <thericochet@...> wrote: I won't be listening either.
                                          He seems to have become a really angry,
                                          > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                          > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social).
                                          > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                                          > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                                          > slant becomes very successful.
                                          >
                                          > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                                          >
                                          > --- In Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                                          > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                                          > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                                          I find
                                          > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                                          radio out
                                          > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                                          > > than I'm expecting.
                                          > >

                                          > > ________________________________

                                        • the cookie meister
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 4, 2007
                                            name calling, hmm good argument

                                            <oreo6464@.. .> wrote:

                                            > no, i just do not believe in liberalism. it is the disease that
                                            will eventually destroy this country. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BIG
                                            GOVERNMENT, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "SOCIAL PROGRAMS" , I DO NOT BELIEVE
                                            IN HIGH TAXES AGAINST THE WEALTHY. i believe everybody should pay
                                            the same percentage of tax, whether yopu make $10,000, $100,000, or
                                            $1,000,000. The rich generally get rich because of hard work (like
                                            myself who works about 75 hrs a week), not because it was left to them
                                            in a trust fund (ie, Ted Kennendy). IT IS EARNED, NOT TAKEN, but as a
                                            liberal you see that as the governments money when it is yours. As a
                                            great man once said, "Government is not the answer to our problems,
                                            government IS the problem" (Ronald Reagan). When you start actually
                                            making a decent living and realize how much they take from you in
                                            taxes, maybe you will wake up. oh, and yes, i believe in the second
                                            admendment.

                                            > Kevin <thericochet@ ...> wrote: I seriously hope you're a
                                            really smart person that's being really
                                            > facetious. Please don't tell me you're that stupid.
                                            >
                                            > Wait, maybe this is Bill O'Reilly. Fuck off Bill!
                                            >
                                            > --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, the cookie meister
                                            > <oreo6464@> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > another person who hates the USA
                                            > >
                                            > > Kevin <thericochet@ > wrote: I won't be listening either.
                                            > He seems to have become a really angry,
                                            > > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                            > > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social) .
                                            > > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                                            > > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                                            > > slant becomes very successful.
                                            > >
                                            > > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                                            > >
                                            > > --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                                            > > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@ > wrote:
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                                            > > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                                            > I find
                                            > > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                                            > radio out
                                            > > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being
                                            better
                                            > > > than I'm expecting.
                                            > > >

                                            > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

                                          • the cookie meister
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 4, 2007
                                              i can only wish he were runing.

                                              <oreo6464@...> wrote:

                                              > another person who hates the USA
                                              >
                                              > Kevin <thericochet@ ...> wrote: I won't be listening either.
                                              He seems to have become a really angry,
                                              > illogical person. Something I never thought he'd ever become..the
                                              > angry ranting blind supporter of the right wing agenda (non-social) .
                                              > Luckily AM radio is the right place to be for that kind of garbage.
                                              > Seems like anyone with a microphone and a nationalistic, imperialistic
                                              > slant becomes very successful.
                                              >
                                              > The pre-9/11 shows will still be legendary.
                                              >
                                              > --- In Phil_Hendrie_ files@yahoogroup s.com, "Dugger, Leland \(Staff -
                                              > duggerjl\)" <leland.dugger@> wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > Thanks for the followup! But now I'm bummed. While I enjoy Phil's
                                              > > commentary in brief doses - even when I don't agree, I'm not sure
                                              I find
                                              > > it engaging enough or different enough from all the other talk
                                              radio out
                                              > > there for a three-hour show. Oh well. Maybe it'll end up being better
                                              > > than I'm expecting.
                                              > >

                                              > > ____________ _________ _________ __

                                              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                                            • Galen Scott
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jun 4, 2007
                                                I just wish that there was this much discussion about
                                                Phil. Screw the politics.

                                                Phil_Hendrie_files@yahoogroups.com<Phil_Hendrie_files%40yahoogroups.com>,

                                                (http://HerbSewell.blogspot.com<http://herbsewell.blogspot.com/>

                                                <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48250/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v9.php?o=US2226&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=AprNI&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>who

                                                <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http://travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNlYwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ-->on
                                                > > Yahoo! Travel.

                                                http://sims.yahoo.com/
                                              • Tom Smith
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jun 4, 2007
                                                  --- Greg Luce <lucenut@...> wrote:

                                                  > Wow! I didn't know there were so many men out there conscious of the
                                                  > femi-nazi movement's affects on society today.

                                                  There's more than you might think. Guys who have a clue about it know
                                                  that there's a kind of religious ferver surrounding feminism and that
                                                  to challenge it means losing jobs, friends and even family, so they
                                                  keep their mouths shut. The ones who are out front like myself, some
                                                  for 35 years, know their stuff but there's still disagreement about how
                                                  best to counter it. We agree that the problem exists on both the Left
                                                  and Right and it's my opinion that it actually serves the Right more.

                                                  > Don't worry though,
                                                  > things
                                                  > will be better when President Gingrich takes office.

                                                  <smile> He's not known as an anti-feminist warrior...but who is?

                                                  Smitty

                                                  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                                                • the cookie meister
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jun 4, 2007
                                                    what is more entertaining, envoking the deep hatred the left has for good ole GW or talking about a fat bals=ding guys who does funny voices, gets divorced and is bitter.  i really think going after the left is a little bit more fun because of how much the emotion runs out of the left like a lesbo at a feminist rally where the menu choice of day is virgin carpet munching burger, hold the mayo

                                                    http://sims. yahoo.com/