File - Pharos(UK)-Code of Conduct.txt

  • PharosUK@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 60 , May 1, 2005
      Pharos Investigations: Code of Conduct for Investigators & Lurkers.
      Version 3 - 05/01/05.

      IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
      As of the 1st Jan 2005, this game is on hold. It will be starting
      again in late summer 2005. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      This text message will auto-repeat once a month to the whole Group.

      Pharos(UK) has been restricted by the Keeper & Mod to a minimum age
      limit of 16 years old. This is because the horror genre deals with
      generally unpleasant things. I have a couple of rules that players
      & lurkers *must* abide by in both this & the player-only OOC group:

      � Violence or sex - Both may feature in the plot but this is not a
      place for porn. If you feel either are needed in the plot, contact
      me off list to discuss it first

      � Abusive language/behaviour - The game may be set in 1930 but we
      are playing in 2001+. Don't use abusive language/behaviour to
      people in the game (NPCs, PCs or Lurkers).

      As the Moderator of this list, I have a duty of care to my players
      & lurkers. If anyone feels upset or offended by a topic or comment,
      come straight to me and we can sort it out.

      Some players may consider this an infringement of their rights to
      portray their character as they see them, but with every right there
      comes responsibilities. It's only a game & everyone should be
      allowed to enjoy it freely.

      For more info or to register a complaint, please contact me on:
      PharosUK-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Thank You,

      David (Keeper & Mod of Pharos UK)
    • PharosUK@yahoogroups.com