558"Add a vacancy" service is now working

  • Pharmacists_coffee-owner@yahoogroups.com
    May 21 12:11 PM
      Dear Pharmacists coffee members,
      We apologize for the inconvenience cause for posting vacancy add last days, this is due to technical issue and we hereby confirm that the issue has been fixed and you can add a vacancy as usual.

      To advertise a vacancy please click the below link:
      (Kindly follow the instructions carefully)

      This Friday the edition will be sent as usual.

      We are doing our level best to provide valuable and professional services.
      Thank you for your understanding and patience.
      Sincerely,
      Ahmed Sami Mohammad
      Head Admin
      ( Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/asami100  )
      Pharmacists coffee magazine
      (No.1 group of pharmacists in the world)