554AstraZeneca first quarter results 2013 + Vacancies

  • Pharmacists_coffee
    Apr 26, 2013

    Pharmacists_coffee magazine
    Edition No. 507, year 6

    April 26, 2013
    Today’s edition sent to:
    30,955 Arabian Pharmacists

    Find Valuable attachment
    �“Organic & BioChemistry
    ��may find attachment at the end of e-mail
    https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpcm.me%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F06%2FBANNER.gif&t=1498645548&sig=JvVmV7g3GvOF3zpVJrfn5Q--~C
    gif-mgzi-left.gif
    gif-mgzi-right.gif

    Medicine of the week
    Celecoxib
    Celecoxib is a sulfonamide non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and selective COX-2 inhibitor used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute pain, painful menstruation and menstrual symptoms, and to reduce numbers of colon and rectum polyps in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis. It is marketed by Pfizer. It is known under the brand name Celebrex or Celebra for arthritis and Onsenalfor polyps. Celecoxib is available by prescription in capsule form.
    Celecoxib is licensed for use in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute pain, painful menstruation and menstrual symptoms, ankylosing spondylitis and to reduce the number of colon and rectal polyps in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis. It was originally intended to relieve pain while minimizing the gastrointestinal adverse effects usually seen with conventional NSAIDs. In practice, its primary indication is in patients who need regular and long term pain relief; there is probably no advantage to using celecoxib for short term or acute pain relief over conventional NSAIDs, except in the situation where non-selective NSAIDs or aspirin cause cutaneous reactions (urticaria or "hives"). In addition, the pain relief offered by celecoxib is similar to that offered by paracetamol (acetaminophen)

    https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpcm.me%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F06%2Fsky-scraper-1.gif&t=1498645548&sig=1Bgypudmwo4dwBWlNIwJMA--~C

    gif-job.gif

    Medical reps & sales reps – Mekkah & Jeddah

    German pharmaceutical company specialized in dermatology
    Requires medical reps
    Female only
    Pharmacists, dentists, medicine
    Sales reps
    Males only
    No experience required
    Transferable iqama
    Tel: 0562246194

    Pharmacy in Riyadh

    Needs pharmacists
    Age not more than 25 years
    Single
    At least 2 years of experience in reputable pharmacy
    Ambitious
    Please send your CV to:

    Urgently required for eastern area

    A Well established fast growing pharmaceutical company working in Saudi market is looking for qualified candidate to join our team (Eastern area) with the following criteria:
    1. Experience in Saudi pharmaceutical market is preferred (preferred in eastern area) .
    2. Fluently Speaks, Reads and Writes English .
    3. Valid Saudi Driving license
    4. Excellent problem solving, communication skills and presentation skills
    5. Transferable Iqama
    - We offer attractive package and incentive with growth opportunities.
    So if you full fill the previous criteria kindly send your CV to the following email address

    Urgently required for a well established fast growing pharmaceutical comapany

    A Well established fast growing pharmaceutical company working in Saudi market is looking for qualified candidate to join our team (Eastern area) with the following criteria:
    1. Experience in Saudi pharmaceutical market is preferred (preferred in eastern area) .
    2. Fluently Speaks, Reads and Writes English .
    3. Valid Saudi Driving license
    4. Excellent problem solving, communication skills and presentation skills
    5. Transferable Iqama
    - We offer attractive package and incentive with growth opportunities.
    So if you full fill the previous criteria kindly send your CV to the following email address

    Pharmacists required

    for 2 months only
    group pharmacies in Afif City
    for more info please call
    Tel: 040440345

    Multinational Medical Nutritional Co.

    Urgently Required: Male Med Rep for Saudi Arabia
    A Multinational Medical Nutritional Co. is looking for qualified candidate to join our expanding team in the following institutional position:
    Med Rep ( Riyadh Region)
    The candidate should have the following criteria:
    1.Pharmacist or Vet
    2- TWO years experience .
    3- Age not more than 28 years old .
    3. Fluently Speaks, Reads and Writes English .
    4-Valid Saudi Driving license
    5. Excellent problem solving, communication skills, hard worker, problem solver, independence and presentation skills
    6-Transferable Iqama is a must
    For interested candidates please send your CV with a recent photo to

    Medical Representative

    Interested in a Sales job within a global pharma environment in one of the major cities in Saudi Arabia? This might be the perfect role for you!
    We are looking for Medical Sales Representatives who are already based in Saudi Arabia for a leading multinational pharmaceutical company.
    If you are interested, send your CV to : ambreen.riyaz@...
    Please note : ONLY applicants based in KSA will be considered.

    Great opportunity in Saudi Arabia

    A leading international medical company launches a new service is seeking qualified candidates for filling Key Account
    Manager positions in Central & Eastern regions with the following criteria :
    1- Previous experience in account management or territory sales with a good track record in a reputable company.
    2- Multidimensional relationship building skills.
    3- Ability to manage many major accounts at any one time.
    4- Strong communication skills.
    5- Highly dynamic & proficient organized.
    6- Good command of English.
    7- Transferable Iqama .
    Candidates who fill the previous criteria are welcomed to send their updated CV. to the following email address :

    Product Manager

    We are one of the biggest international companies working in chest and asthma sector
    we need urgently product manager with following criteria:
    1- Physician or pharmacist / male or female.
    2- at least two years experience as product manager.
    3-experiance in chest and asthma management is preferable.
    4-MBA is preferable.
    4-experiance in Saudi market is preferable.
    5-transferable Iqama is preferable.
    please send your C.V. to khaledglobalcg@...
    before 30th April,2013.

    Sensor Kline Pharmaceutical

    We are ambitious International ARABIAN Pharmaceutical Company operating in Gulf region. Our mission is to challenge and raise the bar of the quality, efficacy of Arabian products in Middle East, Africa via bridging the gaps of the market through strategic innovation thinking and professional actions in market place which achieved so far through highly motivated calibers as we BELIEVE that only people can make a real difference so, we are looking for:
    1- Medical representative in all Saudi Arabia regions ( Code MR )
    2- Field force supervisors in all Saudi Arabia regions ( Code FFS )
    Please submit your updated CVs into the following email ( info@... )
    For web search ( www.sensorkline.info )