added in the last 7 days
Pharaoh'sdaughters is named after the woman who rescued Moses from the Nile and took him as her own son. Most of our members are women, but men are also welcome to join us. Messages come pretty regularly, but aren't overwhelming since most of us are pretty busy with our lives. :) We welcome anyone who is not married, has accepted Christ as his/her Saviour and is considering adoption, waiting for a child or already an adoptive parent. We have a couple of members who got married after they joined the group and we encourage them to stay with us since relationships are pretty important to us. But, generally, this is a place to discuss the joys, the heartaches, the difficulties of being single and adopting -- in a spiritual context. Come on in; we'd love to have you join us.
- Nov 28, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.