Next Pittsburgh Chapter of PSAD will be held on June 17th at 7 PM at Pittsburgh Association of the Deaf. Vice President Kathy Campero will conduct the meeting.pghdeafevents
http://www.wpsd.org/event/may-day-celebration/ Pgh_Deaf_Events is proudly sponsored by: Health Bridges www.healthbridges.info Center for Hearing & Deafpghdeafevents
By Martyna Majok Directed by Tracy Brigden So much of Darja’s life has been spent waiting: for love, for her break in life, and for the bus she relies on topghdeafevents
This is a moderated group. This means your posts will have to be approved by the moderator before they go through to the group. This keeps spam out as well as inappropriate posts. Also, please watch your language when posting to the group. Keep it clean. The use of colorful language will result in the message being rejected.
Postings related to Deaf Community in Pittsburgh and its surrounding area are accepted:
1. Events (Events in the world are also accepted)
2. Advertisements – for sale, job openings, deaf animals needing home, private ASL tutoring needed, etc...
3. Articles from the local newspapers/magazines
4. Death Obituaries
5. News from the sponsors – Health Bridges, Center for Hearing & Deaf Services, Inc. (HDS), and Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf (WPSD)
NO Chain Letters, YouTube videos and Facebook/Twitter/other social media links are allowed.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in expulsion from the group.
This message will be sent once a month.
Thank you for your time to read this.
Pgh_Deaf_Events is proudly sponsored by:
Center for Hearing & Deaf Services, Inc.
1945 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
412-281-1375 (Voice or TTY)
Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
300 East Swissvale Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
To subscribe, send a blank email to: Pgh_Deaf_Eventsemail@example.com
Linda Niglio Langer, owner and moderator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book so the email won't go to the spam folder.
- Jan 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.