Pigot Directory 1846/47

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      For Alison Anderson

      Hi Alison,
                       I was very interested in your note to Wade about the 1846/47 Pigot Directory with the Peterhead information in it. Particularly your reference to the Shipmasters and their vessels.
                       Would there be any way you could put that particular information (shipmasters & vessels) on, or would that still be asking rather a lot ?
                       Alternatively, if I could give you names of certain shipmasters would you be able to tell if they appear on that Directory and what their vessels would have been ?

                       Many thanks & Kindest Regards

                       Alex Ritchie