Thanks for assistance

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2000
      I'm running weeks behind, as usual, but want to thank Ken May for the
      photo of Queen Street (my g-g-grandmother died at 35 Queen St. in 1883)
      and Alison Anderson for the Pigot's Directory of 1825/26. Like William
      Leslie in Canada, I am after all those Leslies, so appreciate your
      effort at putting them on the Internet.

      Judy Hand
      Auckland