Re:1825/26 Pigot Directory

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2000
      Hi Alison,

      Alison Anderson wrote:

      I recently came across the following and thought it may be of interest to other members of the Peterhead list.  Hope it's of some interest.
      Thank you very much for sending this to the list.  I would like to put this up on the web page to hopefully help others.  If possible could you tell me the title of the book (I would assume it covers Aberdeenshire), publisher, year published, and ISBN?  Did you buy this or where can it be found?