Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 350

  • Alison Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm sorry, but unfortunately the information that I submitted is exactly how
      (including spelling) the original entry reads, and there is no further
      information on any of the individuals.

      The following Leslie's appear in the Peterhead pages of the County Section
      of the Aberdeen Directory dated 1846/47 (again exactly as the entry reads).

      Leslie, John, fishcurer, Jamaica street
      Leslie, Thomas, bookseller, Kirk street
      Leslie, William, cooper, Harbour street

      I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.