May Family Reunion

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2000
      A reunion of the descendants of John May and Janet
      (nee Milne), formerly of Peterhead, Scotland, and then
      of Johnsonville, Wellington, New Zealand, is to be
      held on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th February, 2001,
      in Wellington.

      To register, please enclose a NZ$10.00 fee, per adult,
      and for children under 14 years there is no charge, to
      cover administration expenses and hireage, to:

      Murray Henderson
      10 Cunliffe Street
      Churton Park
      Johnsonville
      Wellington
      New Zealand

      We will also be compiling a book on the Family
      History, with the genealogy, photos, letters and
      recollections of various family members. If you are
      interested, could you please let us know, so that we
      can get them printed.

      For my part, any enquiries, please contact me, either
      through this list, or kenjmay@....

      Regards

      Ken May

      http://invites.yahoo.com/