chat room

  • Lynley Tilbury
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2000
      chould someone please tell me how to use your chat room
      as I whould love to talk to some one living in peterhead

      also I have been trying to find out about adam kean born in peterhead
      dont know where he married but they must have lived there for a time
      after they married for they lost a little girl of two and a half in
      1863 her name was Elizabeth and it is on the death index for k
      Ref. 184 mothers maiden name Gall
      later they must have gone to London or at less Adam did for that is
      where he died in 1873 a friend in london has had a look at the
      GRO in London for me but chould not find it there
      Iwonder if the body was bought back to his place of birth and if the
      death is in your papers chould some take a look for me
      LYNLEY TILBURY