Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead visit

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17 10:35 AM
      Hello Keith;
      I long to see those 40 foot waves.  No, I have no Leslie relatives in Peterhead at the moment, but Huchisons, Smiths, Woolners and Davidsons.
      Regards
      William Leslie

      Keith Duncan wrote:

      I had a quiet laugh to myself when you said it was sunny and calm.
      I took my wife up to the Bloo Toon 3 yrs ago - it was February and we
      couldn't have chosen a worse day! - 40 foot high waves coming crashing
      in over the breakwater. I was alright - being accustomed to the weather
      there - you get used to after 15 years or so! - but my wife had never
      experienced anything like it, turning against the wind to catch her
      breath.

      btw - you are no relation of the Leslies who own the fruiterers shop in
      PHD?
      Keith Duncan, UK