Re: [Peterhead] Methodist Church

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:42 AM
      For Betty Holmes.

      Betty,

      The attached photo was taken to New Zealand by Jessie
      May, daughter of John May, who emigrated to NZ with
      all his family (four daughters and a son) abouit 1886.
      The photo is cc. 1912, i believe, showing the old
      "family" church in Queen St, under the cross. John
      May was Methodist.

      Regards

      Ken May

      --- Alex Ritchie <alex@...>