Wedderburn

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2000
      Just to add my 'twopenny worth'-Ethel Gordon Diverall m. Kenneth
      B.R.Wedderburn in Peterhead 1933. I believe she is still alive and their
      son [ but not in Peterheard] Is this of any help to someone? Betty.
    • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 22, 2000
        Linda. I was interested to read about your Wedderburns. Ethel G.
        Diverall m. Kenneth B.R. Wedderburn. She is still alive [but not in
        Peterhead] b. abt 1910. Her husband d. in Peterhead in the 50's. Betty.