1851 census james CLARK

  • greg&susan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      wade, can you look up my 3rd gg grandparents james CLARK in 1851
      census,wife jane(jean)bruce,children i know of alexander,ann,and
      elizabeth.james and jane were married in 1824, all it shows is james
      was a farmservent.my gg grand was alexander,m.1862 mary
      NOBLE,witnessed by w.g.DIVERALL and robertson DICK (friends or
      family?)any one have diverall or dick relations?