Interest

  • Marilyn Lacey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 1998
      Wade,

      Please include my interest in your researchers list

      First names of person: William
      Surname: McGlashan
      Year of birth (if known or approx):1809
      Place of birth: Slains, Aberdeenshire
      Father's first names: John
      Mother's maiden name: Barbara McDonald
      Year of marriage: 1828
      Place of marriage: Peterhead
      Surname of person married to: Milne
      Your email address: m.lacey@...
      URL address to this person (if you have a web page):

      Thanks,
      Marilyn Lacey
      Brisbane, Australia
    • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1998
        Please include my interests on you Peterhead researchers List.

        First name:- WILLIAM
        Surname:- BRUCE
        Y.O.B.:- 1839-1840
        Pace of birth:- Peterhead