Shewan research

  • Carol Myerscough
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      I have just joined and this is my first email group so please bear
      with me I don't know all the etiquette. I am researching the Shewan's
      from Peterhead. My maiden name is Shewan. My Greatgrandfather was
      Alexander Shewan from Brandon Manitoba Canada. I am not sure yet when
      the family came from Scotland but we think it was his grandparents.
      Can anyone help me get started? It was wonderful to find a site that
      had the name Shewan on it,I haven't run into many during my
      searches.
      Thanks and regards Carol Myerscough. Ps how do you get into the chat
      group?