Margaret STEPHEN

  • Nancy Visima
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      Wade, would you mind checking the 1851 census for me, please, to see
      whether there's a Margaret STEPHEN somewhere between 12 and 15 years old,
      with mother named Janet. Margaret's father was Andrew Stephen but he may
      have been at sea at the time of the census. You had previously checked for
      me and couldn't find a Margaret and Andrew listed together; since that
      time, however, I've found out her mother's name was Janet. Thanks very much.

      Nancy Visima
      Toronto, Ontario, Canada
      nvisima@...